Active Daily Living
Active Daily Living (ADL) is a free resource for older adults and caregivers. This resource provides personalized advice to enhance health, independence, and aging-in-place. ADL also provides information to support caregivers as they work to support others. Register to get free access. Register here.
Already have an account, Login here.
- QuickCare Tips – Hundreds of no / low cost ideas that provide unique and easy solutions to common problems that occur doing everyday activities.
- Careguide Library – Dynamic library with new articles every month
- Age-In-Place Guides – Help you find useful information that make daily living easier.
- Senior Health Newsletter – Free personalized newsletter based on your health interests
- Caregiver Newsletter – Free monthly articles on Aging In Place, Safety and Caregiving
- Healthcare Navigators – Be prepared when interacting with doctors and hospitals